The restrictions on trading and sales of Venezuelan debt could increase the likelihood that the government defaults at year’s end.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - MAA BHAGWATI PETROLEUM CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- White House Raises Pressure on Venezuela With New Financial Sanctions
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
- Volvo, Betting on Electric, Moves to Phase Out Conventional Engines
By JACK EWING - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
The automaker said that all of the models it introduces from 2019 will be either hybrids or powered solely by batteries.
- U.S. Desire for North Korea Oil Cutoff Puts China in a Tight Spot
By JANE PERLEZ - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
China’s leader will not want to look weak in the face of American pressure. But a destabilizing war on the Korean Peninsula would be even less welcome.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Stakes for Exxon in Sanctions Case Go Far Beyond a $2 Million Fine
By ALAN RAPPEPORT and ANDREW E. KRAMER - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The oil company, punished for violating sanctions against Russia, is fighting a wider threat to its reputation and the possibility of other sanctions to come.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.