Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - MA BLUE BRICKS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Gigabyte Aero 15 Review: Runs Like a Dream, Feels Like a Brick
By Christopher Null - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
A solid, if heavy, new gaming laptop from Gigabyte.
- Trademarks show Amazon has sights on meal-kits, “single cow burgers” and other fast food options
By Ingrid Lunden - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Amazon has made no secret of its ambitions to expand into more fresh food services, from its own, homegrown efforts like AmazonFresh for groceries (first launched in 2013) and Amazon Restaurants for restaurant delivery (first launched in 2014), through to its most recent plan to acquire Whole Foods for $13.7 billion. In fact, the company has its sights set on a number of other culinary areas,… Read More
- A Canopy of Knitted Light at MoMA PS1
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Take a 360-degree tour through “Lumen,” Jenny Sabin’s photoluminescent installation at MoMA PS1. Ms. Sabin won the museum’s Young Architects Program.
- Master & Dynamic MA770 Review: This Concrete Speaker Really Rocks
By Rene Chun - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The MA770 is a 35-pound speaker made of concrete (yes, cement and crushed rocks) that is equal parts art and audio.