Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - M. O'BRIEN AGENCY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Best of Late Night: Stephen Colbert Disagrees That Trump Is the Subject of a ‘Witch Hunt’
By GIOVANNI RUSSONELLO - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The late-night hosts took a different view from Mr. Trump, who called the inquiry into his campaign’s ties to Russia a “witch hunt.”
- HowStuffWorks, 'USA Today' Launch Podcast Series
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
HowStuffWorks and USA Today Network are pushing new podcasts - but in different beats. Cracked.com founder Jack O'Brien is joining HowStuffWorks to expand into comedy podcasts, while USA Today Network is teaming with investigative journalist Robin Amer on a long-form podcast called 'The City' to cover different metros in the U.S.
- More Agency Consolidation At WPP: Mindshare Absorbs Ogilvy's Neo
Monday Jun 19, 2017
For GroupM, it's the second big agency restructuring move in recent weeks, following its decision to fold Maxus into sibling media agency MEC.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- but only time will tell.
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.