The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - M. JOSEPH LEVIN P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Anthem CEO Joseph Swedish: How I Work
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Anthem CEO Joseph Swedish talks to The Wall Street Journal about his workout routine, the best way to run a meeting and the last time he took a sick day. Photo: Rob Alcaraz/The Wall Street Journal
- Cardinals on Opposite Sides of the Hudson Reflect Two Paths of Catholicism
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cardinal Joseph W. Tobin of Newark tends toward the progressive spirit of Pope Francis; Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan of New York hews toward Pope Benedict’s conservative views.
- M.T.A. Chief Calls on New York City to Give More to Help Subway System
By MARC SANTORA - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Joseph Lhota’s comments came on the heels of another acrimonious exchange between Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio.
- Fuseideas Hires Vanessa Levin As Executive Creative Director
Wednesday May 7, 2014
Fuseideas has hired Vanessa Levin as executive creative director. Levin will head a 12-person creative team that will work with all the agency's clients.
- Cuomo Declares a State of Emergency for New York City Subways
By JAMES BARRON and SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo also pledged to direct an additional $1 billion for capital improvements to the system, which has been plagued with accidents and delays.