Rep. Gregory Meeks (D., N.Y.) questions Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf on the "bad culture" at Wells Fargo. Photo: AP
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - M.E.E.K. MINISTRIES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rep. Meeks: 'Bad Culture' at Wells Fargo
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.
- A Handmaid’s Tale of Protest
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Jun 30, 2017
In state capitals and street protests, women’s rights activists have been wearing red robes and white bonnets based on “The Handmaid's Tale,” the 1985 novel that is now a series on Hulu.
- Married 'hot mugshot felon' Jeremy Meeks seen kissing Topshop heiress, who's not his wife
By Heather Leighton, Houston Chronicle - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
Jeremy Meeks, who's known by the internet as "Hot Mugshot Felon," was photographed kissing Topshop heiress Chloe Green while vacationing on a giant yacht in Turkey, despite reports of still being married.
- 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks' wife says she's filing for divorce
By Julie Takahashi, Houston Chronicle - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The wife of Jeremy Meeks, better known as the "Hot Mugshot Guy" or "Hot Felon" or even "Hot Convict" said an interview that their marriage is over.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.