NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - M.C. GLOCKER CONCEPTS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Little Games, Big Engagement
Friday Sep 23, 2011
One of the challenges brands often face when they look at getting into gaming is cost and time. Concepting a game people will actually play takes a great deal of time and specialized skills. Butsometimes, the simplest games can engage thousands of people if the right circumstances come together.
- New Tech Humanizing Analytics for the Masses
By Jen Underwood Impact Analytix - Friday Jun 2, 2017
We have entered the immersive age, where machines are controlled with human gestures and voice, and the concept presents an exciting future for analytics.
- Use 4Ps To Affect Better Health Outcomes
Friday Apr 14, 2017
In 1960, E. Jeremy McCarthy defined the 4Ps conceptual framework for marketing decision-making - Product, Price, Place and Promotion - thereby documenting the fundamental marketing forces that dictatethe ultimate success of the product in the marketplace. In the nearly six decades that followed McCarthy's marketing mix concept, those marketing fundamentals have not changed.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017