'The Washington Post' announced a new partnership with Nextdoor, which allows users to create private, local social networks for their neighborhoods, making it the first big news provider to officialteam with Nextdoor in the Northeast. Also, Facebook announced it is allowing publishers (as well as brands) to create Groups linked to their Facebook pages.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - M & W PUBLISHING GROUP LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 'WaPo' Joins Nextdoor, Facebook Bows Publisher Groups
Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- The value of Google for Education in action: New Impact Portraits from US schools
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Making progress on diversity and inclusion
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.