A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - M & P TREATMENT PLANNING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Expanding Teladoc Adds Network, Tech With $440M Best Doctors Deal
By David Holley - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Dallas—In Teladoc’s acquisition of Boston-based Best Doctors—a $440 million cash-and-stock deal that the companies announced Monday—Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) is gaining a business that lets it offer more specialization in its telemedicine services. Best Doctors connects individuals who have tough decisions to make about treatments—or who want a second opinion about a diagnosis—with top-rated doctors worldwide. […]
- Newly Unearthed Nirvana VHS Tape Shows How They Got Creative When They Were Broke
By Dan Solomon - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A twenty-year-old Kurt Cobain and bandmates take to a RadioShack to make a music video a year before the band’s first album.
Creative life has always been tough for an ambitious young band without much money, but it’s definitely gotten easier in recent years.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.