NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - M&M PROPERTY ENTERPRISES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Black water alarms visitors at Niagara Falls
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Doomed Niagara Falls daredevil may have taken snake
By Ruth Brown - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
A daredevil who died attempting to go over Niagara Falls inside a giant inflatable ball may have brought his 7-foot boa constrictor along for the ride, according to a new report. Before his fatal plunge in April this year, Kirk Jones — the first person to successfully ride the falls with no protection in 2003...
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Anthony Scaramucci’s Wife Has Reportedly Filed For Divorce Because Of His ‘Naked Political Ambition’
By Kimberly Ricci - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The Mooch's wild week just further careened down Niagara Falls after his wife said goodbye.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Pervy pharmacist ordered customer to strip before giving prescription: cops
By Linda Massarella - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
An 81-year-old pharmacist in Niagara Falls was arrested for allegedly ordering a customer to strip off her clothes before he would fill her prescriptions, local authorities said. Robert Kenzia, the long time pill dispenser at McLeod’s Pharmacy on Buffalo Avenue, was busted by local police Tuesday and charged with coercion, WKBW reported. According to the...