Design agency COLLINS has launched its first museum exhibition-on Jim Henson's career--in collaboration with the Museum of the Moving Image in Astoria, Queens, New York.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - M & M LEASING INC
AROUND THE WEB
- With Help From COLLINS, The Muppets Take Astoria
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Faraday Future raises $14m, leases old factory for future electric car line
By Megan Geuss - Monday Aug 7, 2017
After walking back plans for new factories, old Fresno factory is more realistic.
- Tough Mudder Expands Into Fitness Studio Industry
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
"As soon as locations are finalized (usually on lease signing), we will leverage our database and begin to send geo-targeted communications to Mudders in the area," Tough Mudder's David Spindler tells"Marketing Daily."
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Newly Unearthed Nirvana VHS Tape Shows How They Got Creative When They Were Broke
By Dan Solomon - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A twenty-year-old Kurt Cobain and bandmates take to a RadioShack to make a music video a year before the band’s first album.
Creative life has always been tough for an ambitious young band without much money, but it’s definitely gotten easier in recent years.