NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - M&M LAWN MOWING & CONTRACTING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Habiturf Lawn Care: How To Create A Native Habiturf Lawn
By Darcy Larum - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Forget Mowing Lawns; Teens Make North of $20,000 Fixing Broken Phones
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Some are earning north of $20,000 to fix those cracked screens and broken microphones.
- Common Zone 8 Weeds – How To Get Rid Of Weeds In Zone 8
By Mary H. Dyer - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Live your best life with the help of these 9 robots
By Bari Blitzer - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Humanity is so last season. It’s time to make way for the bots.
Got a lawn that needs mowing? Need a new form of transportation? There are robots for that.
Robots are taking over and we love it. There is a high-tech AI out there for everyone and here’s the list to prove it.More about Mashable Shopping, Shopping Amazon, Shopping Geeky, Tech, and Consumer Tech
- California’s Central Valley Needs More Immigration Lawyers
By Cyndi Suarez - Wednesday May 31, 2017
Immigrants are jumping at the chance to get advice from nonprofits like the Immigrant Legal Resource Center. Funding for immigrant legal support has increased recently and this has allowed nonprofits in the Central Valley to expand their services. Much more needs to be done, however, to make sure immigrants get the legal help they need.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Under What Conditions are Nonprofits Subject to Public Records Laws?
By Suja Amir - Tuesday May 30, 2017
What the public has a right to know about the management of the Alamo has a lot to do with the difference between government and nonprofit money and administration.