'Hateful Eight' star Walton Goggins is joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe with a role in the upcoming sequel to 'Ant-Man.'
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - M7 CINEMATIC LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘Ant-Man And The Wasp’ Pulls ‘Justified’ Star Walton Goggins Into The Marvel Cinematic Universe
By Dan MacRae - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- The Cinematic Life of Sofia Coppola
Wednesday May 24, 2017
With her new movie, The Beguiled, the acclaimed director is as committed as ever to her rigorously atmospheric filmmaking. Which is why she’d like you to see it on the big screen.
- This Week In Posters: Horny Nuns And Killer Wells And The ‘Conjuring’ Cinematic Universe
By Vince Mancini - Monday Jun 26, 2017
This week in posters, the nuns from 'Little Hours,' Spider-Man, Jackie Chan, and the 'Annabelle' cinematic universe.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.