A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LYTER GROUP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- City moves forward with plan to sell West Oakland plot to former Black Panther
By Scott Morris, Hoodline - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The city of Oakland is moving forward with a plan to sell a plot in West Oakland to a group headed by former Black Panther Elaine Brown to develop affordable housing and business opportunities for people who were formerly incarcerated.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The Shift: Behind the Velvet Ropes of Facebook’s Private Groups
By KEVIN ROOSE - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
To understand Facebook’s new emphasis on private groups, I joined more than 100, ranging from gardeners to flat-earth truthers.
- Donald Trump, in Poland, Urges West to ‘Defend Our Civilization’
By GLENN THRUSH and JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
“The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive,” he told a cheering crowd in Warsaw.