A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LYON AVENUE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Michigan Official Is Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter in Flint Water Crisis
By SCOTT ATKINSON and MONICA DAVEY - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The charge against Nick Lyon, head of the state Health Department, alleges that his failure to act in the crisis resulted in the death of at least one person.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Dozens of Migrating Turtles Delay Flights at JFK Airport
Saturday Jul 8, 2017
About 40 diamondback terrapins crawled out of Jamaica Bay and onto JFK's airfield Friday, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey said.
- Park Avenue Home Sells for $26 million---26% Off
Friday Jun 23, 2017
On the Upper East Side, the unit originally sought $35 million in February.