For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - LYNNE GREENFIELD MEMORIAL FUND
AROUND THE WEB
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Lincoln Memorial Vandalized With Red Spray Paint
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Someone has vandalized the Lincoln Memorial, the National Park Service says
- People are furious over this Princess Diana memorial
By News.com.au - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
A British town’s floral tribute to Princess Diana has been absolutely panned on social media after people said the “horrific” design looked more like a scary children’s character than the late Princess of Wales. The memorial, which is on display outside Chesterfield’s Market Hall in Derbyshire, was created as part of the town’s “well dressing”...