Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
83 LAKE DR.
SOUTHAMPTON, NEW YORK, 11968
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LYNDA BRADLEY DESIGNS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- How The Anti-Trump Polling Effect Got It So Wrong: Just Ask Tom Bradley
Tuesday Jan 17, 2017
Asked if there actually is a new kind of respondent bias distorting political polling -- one in which voters give a politically correct response, but vote a different way -- the leading data analyticsgurus on the opening data panel at Marketing Politics said, not much has really changed. Chris Wilson, director of analytics and digital strategy for the 2016 Ted Cruz Presidential Campaign and CEO ofWPA Research said, not so much. He said the "shy Trump voter" phenomenon is nothing new, and he cited the precedent of the "shy Bradley voters" that are the benchmark for the phenomenon politicalpollsters now call the "Anti-Bradley Effect."
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Millennial Leakers and the New Nonprofit Workforce: You Better Pay Attention!
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Millennials in the workforce highlight how workers behave at the intersection of impermanence and DIY ethics.