The deal would augment Berkshire Hathaway Energy, whose collection of utilities delivers power to 11.6 million customers across the West and Midwest.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LVI ENERGY SERVICES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Berkshire Hathaway Makes a $9 Billion Bid for Energy Future Holdings
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Dutch Utility Bets Its Future on an Unusual Strategy: Selling Less Power
By STANLEY REED - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Seeking to adapt to upheaval in the energy market, Eneco is preparing for a future in which utilities provide services rather than kilowatts.
- EQT to Buy Rice for $6.7 Billion
Monday Jun 19, 2017
EQT Corp. agreed to buy Rice Energy Inc. for $6.7 billion in the latest proposed tie-up between energy producers suffering from low oil and gas prices.
- Elliott Set to Duel Berkshire for Energy Future's Oncor
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Paul Singer’s hedge fund is still pursuing Oncor, one of the largest power transmission utilities in the U.S., with a deal that it says is better than a buyout by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- GE's Baker Hughes Deal Deepens Its Stake in Energy
Monday Jul 3, 2017
General Electric closed its deal to combine its long-suffering energy business with Baker Hughes, creating one of the largest companies in the oil-field services industry.
- Energy Suppliers Find Fresh Lift From Offshore Wind
Saturday Aug 5, 2017
For energy-services companies, finding new revenue streams is crucial as oil and gas from onshore shale formations continue to flood the market—and a slew of suppliers is seeking to diversify into offshore wind.