After years of producing luxury cars in small numbers, Tesla hopes sales of its new model, priced around $35,000, will push its output to 500,000 cars a year.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LUXURY FIRST INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tesla’s First Mass-Market Car, the Model 3, Hits Production This Week
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Monday Jul 3, 2017
- Condé Nast Closes Style.com Months After Its Debut
By ELIZABETH PATON AND VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The magazine giant is folding its experiment with e-commerce, and joining forces with Farfetch.
- Suspect arrested in slaying of Missouri police officer
By Springfield (Mo.) News-Leader - By Springfield (Mo.) News-Leader - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Ian J. McCarthy has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Officer Gary Michael, after a traffic stop Sunday night.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.