UPDATE: The leadership of Ocean City, MD, has clarified in a public statement that not only are the town’s beaches not topless, but that women who sunbathe without covering up may face legal trouble. “Despite what is being circulated on social media, the Town of Ocean City is not a topless beach and will not become a topless beach,” reads …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
ALLSTATE CORPORATE SERVICES CORP.
99 WASHINGTON AVE, SUITE 1008
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12260
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LUSH DEVELOPMENTS OCEAN PARKWAY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Ocean City Now Says Police Will Be Alerted To Women Sunbathing Topless
By Kate Cox - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Window, Window In The Wall....
Monday Mar 20, 2017
The ANA wants a window into the walled gardens. Fair enough. The gardens are so lush and inviting.
- Oak Foundation Announces $100 Million Commitment to Ocean Conservation
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The pledge increases the foundation's original commitment of $60 million over three years to $100 million over five years....
- Metal Shaped Into Soundscapes
Friday May 6, 2016
Harry Bertoia's sculptures at the Museum of Arts and Design in New York City involve clusters of thin metal rods shaped like cattails or elongated brush bristles. When plucked, strummed, ruffled or rubbed, the "sonambients" give off lush, hypnotic sound vibrations. Photo/Video: Denise Blostein.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Greg David on NY: Why developing in Midtown remains a Herculean task
Monday Jun 19, 2017