The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LUPIN'S BIJOU, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- ICE arrests 114 in NY operation targeting fugitives, illegal immigrants
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Rare butterfly thrives on, and because of, US military bases
By MARK PRATT, Associated Press - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
BOSTON (AP) — In the shadow of giant war machines, a tiny rare butterfly is flourishing.The frosted elfin, which flutters along on a 1-inch (2.5 centimeters) wingspan, has found a home at several defense installations because of the way the military manages open spaces, said Robyn Niver, an endangered species biologist with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.The common thread among the bases is the way they manage vegetation through controlled burns, which create the perfect conditions for wild blue lupine and indigo to grow, the frosted elfin caterpillar's two host plants.The hope is that what's learned about the populations of frosted elfins — and a whole host of other rare insects, birds, bats and turtles that thrive on military bases — can be applied outside the base gates.