Artificial intelligence, automation and big data are raising fears of widespread layoffs in a $150 billion industry.
lundy industrial arts, ltd.
426 troy schenectady road
latham, new york, 12110
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LUNDY INDUSTRIAL ARTS, LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Indian Technology Workers Worry About a Job Threat: Technology
By NIDA NAJAR - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- From Chelsea Manning’s DNA Springs an Art Show
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
An art show in Lower Manhattan will feature 3D portraits created by an artist using the DNA of Ms. Manning.
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
- Take the Generic, Patients Are Told. Until They Are Not.
By CHARLES ORNSTEIN and KATIE THOMAS - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
Consumers have grown used to being told to give up their brand-name drugs in favor of cheaper generics. Now some are finding the opposite is true.
- Nonprofit Arts Generated $166.3 Billion in Economic Activity in 2015
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The report from Americans for the Arts found that the nonprofit arts and cultural industry supported 4.6 million jobs and $27.5 billion in government revenue....