There have been liquor ads on TV for some time -- but not on the NFL. That will change this year, when they join the ranks of beer marketers for the league. It's all part of trad TV's search for newadvertisers and revenue streams.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LUNA LIQUOR CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- NFL Eyes Liquor Advertisers
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- How Diddy went from drug dealer to rap’s Gatsby
By Hardeep Phull - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Most businessmen will tell you that behind every success is a slew of failures. Sean Combs is no different. The 47-year-old New Yorker (a?k?a Puff Daddy, a?k?a Puffy, P. Diddy, Diddy) is worth around $820 million thanks to his successes in fashion, movies, TV, liquor branding and, of course, music. But as covered in the...
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017