A Michigan man charged in the gruesome death of his 5-year-old stepdaughter flew into a rage after the child said she wanted something to eat because “it wasn’t dinner time,” it was revealed Thursday. Thomas McClellan, 25, of Holt – who police say admitted to stabbing Luna Michelle Younger and setting her lifeless body on...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LUNA HOUSE OF BEAUTY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Stepdad says he killed toddler after she asked for food before dinner time
By Natalie Musumeci - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- New York Today: New York Today: The Beauty in a Blackout
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Thursday: The silver linings of a chaotic night 40 years ago, the hottest day of the week and City of Water Day.
- Trump expects Congress to pass ‘beautiful new’ health care bill before summer break
By Lia Eustachewich - Monday Jul 10, 2017
President Trump tweeted Monday that he expects Congress to approve a “beautiful new” health care bill before taking off for summer recess. “I cannot imagine that Congress would dare to leave Washington without a beautiful new Health Care bill fully approved and ready to go!”