When facing an illness, you might turn to a clinical trial for treatment that isn’t available eleswhere. The best place for patients to find trials is the site ClinicalTrials.gov, which is a site administered by the National Institutes of Health and is exactly what it sounds like. The site has trials where researchers are testing experimental drugs or procedures that …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LUKELIGHT CLINICAL RESEARCH LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Studies Posted On ClinicalTrials.gov Are Not Government-Approved Or Screened
By Laura Northrup - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- At ClinicalTrials.Gov, Untested Stem Cell Clinics Advertise for Free!
By Megan Molteni - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Researchers believe the ballooning stem cell clinic industry is taking advantage of the federal repository's honor system. And patients will be the ones to pay, literally.
- PCORI Awards Nearly $98 Million for Clinical Effectiveness Research
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The grants will support studies of the effectiveness of treatments for opioid misuse, multiple sclerosis, and sickle cell disease....
- Clinical Drug Trials May Be Coming to Your Doctor's Office
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Electronic medical records make possible a new research model based on real-world evidence.
- Bored With Your Fitbit? These Cancer Researchers Aren't
By Megan Molteni - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
Scientists are publishing more studies and enrolling more clinical trials using Fitbit devices than any other wearable fitness tracker out there.
- TNT Research Yields Exciting Results for Future Clinical Applications
Friday Aug 18, 2017
Additional information regarding cellular reprogramming utilizing the innovative tissue nano-transfection technology (TNT).