NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LUIS DIAZ REFRIGERATION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Much Refrigerated: CEO's Exit Fills GE Colleagues With Warm Wishes
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Longtime chief Jeff Immelt is known among colleagues for preferring unusually low office temperatures. ‘It’s not that cold.’
- Banker Admits to Money Laundering in FIFA Case
By REBECCA R. RUIZ - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Jorge Luis Arzuaga pleaded guilty to money laundering conspiracy, the first banker publicly convicted in a case that has implicated dozens of soccer officials and marketing executives.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- How to Whip Up the Summer's Most Interesting Drinks
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Keep intensely tasty sharbat syrups in the refrigerator all summer long to make refreshing drinks on demand. Here, recipes for sour-cherry, cantaloupe-cardamom, rose water-turmeric and mint variations.
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
- Keeping Score: That Was Hit a Country Mile, or 495 Feet if You’re Into Hard Data
By FILIP BONDY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Home run mythology must now compete with cutting-edge efforts to quantify mighty blasts from “pitch delivery to the conclusion of the event.”