Alfred Angelo has abruptly closed its more than 60 wedding dress shops around the country, leaving brides scrambling to get their gowns.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LUCY'S BRIDAL INC
AROUND THE WEB
- A Bridal Chain Closes. Scrambling Ensues.
By MICAH MAIDENBERG - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
- Bridal store closure sends brides into a frenzy
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Sudden Collapse of Bridal Retailer Alfred Angelo Sends Brides-to-Be Scrambling
Saturday Jul 15, 2017
Alfred Angelo, one of the largest bridal retailing operations in the country, filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy liquidation Friday after abruptly closing down its chain of stores.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Lucy Li among 10 selected to U.S. Junior Solheim Cup team
By Kevin Casey - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The majority of the U.S. Ping Junior Solheim Cup team has taken shape, as the AJGA announced Thursday 10 of the 12 players on this (...)
- Former Alfred Angelo Employees Perform Potentially Illegal Wedding Gown Rescue Mission
By Laura Northrup - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Last week, the bridal and special-occasion gown brand Alfred Angelo abruptly closed both its retail boutiques and its wholesale business. Other bridal stores are taking advantage or helping out (depending on your point of view) with sales and offers of help, and the former employees of at least one store went back in against the bankruptcy court’s rules to …