Youth may be wasted on the young, but when it comes to taking control of their health and well-being, Millennials are pretty much kicking older generations' saggy-old butts. That's because, unlikeBaby Boomers and Gen Xers, Millennials have a decidedly different take on what wellness means to them and how they're living their best lives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LUCKY YOU 123 INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Millennials And Health
Friday Mar 24, 2017
- While You Were Offline: James Comey Knows How to Make an Entrance
By Graeme McMillan - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Seriously, James Comey's opening statement to the Senate Intelligence Committee was last week's best read.
- Trader Joe’s Has Canned Wine Now, If You’re Lucky Enough To Get Your Hands On Some
By Stacey Ritzen - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
And at just $3.99 for a four pack, it's really quite the bargain.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Jack Dorsey's Square Inc. May Soon Loan You Money
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Square Inc., the technology company best known for processing payments for small merchants across the U.S., is now angling to lend to consumers, too.