A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LUCKY TAXI INC
AROUND THE WEB
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Taxi Medallions, Once a Safe Investment, Now Drag Owners Into Debt
By WINNIE HU - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Some taxi owners say they cannot hold on much longer as they lose riders and fares to Uber and other rivals, and their taxi medallions plummet in value.
- Jordan Spieth gets REALLY lucky on 'neck-thin mishit,' and makes eagle
By Kevin Casey - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Jordan Spieth has the skill and luck on his side. The 23-year-old was 5 under and in a one-shot lead in the second round of the Open (...)
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.
- ‘Logan Lucky’ Feels A Lot Like ‘Oceans 14,’ And That’s Great
By Mike Ryan - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Steven Soderbergh makes good heist movies.
- Uber Rival Grab's Fundraising Values It at $6 Billion
Monday Jul 24, 2017
Singapore-based ride-hailing firm GrabTaxi Holdings is raising $2.5 billion in Southeast Asia’s largest-ever round of startup fundraising as it seeks to battle Uber Technologies Inc. across the populous region.