Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 25, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 1984
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1984 - LUCKY STAR RESTAURANT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- Baseball should thank its lucky stars Aaron Judge is in Derby
By Larry Brooks - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Aaron Judge has cut a Ruthian swath through baseball’s first half of the season, and to that point, could anyone imagine the Babe turning down the chance to participate in a hypothetical 1927 Home Run Derby? There is as much chance of that as the Bambino rejecting an offer of a six-pack of brews and...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Ex-Stars coach Lindy Ruff hired as NY Rangers assistant
Monday Jul 10, 2017
New York Rangers have hired longtime NHL head coach Lindy Ruff
- Restaurant workers feeling the pinch in New York
By Lisa Fickenscher - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The New York restaurant industry is slowing down, adding fewer jobs and shedding eateries amidst recent hikes in the minimum wage. The Empire State lost 1,000 restaurants last year and the number of jobs as cooks, servers and dishwashers grew by an anemic 1.4 percent. That’s a far cry from the 4.4 percent annual growth...