The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
3903 104TH ST
CORONA, NEW YORK, 11368
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LUCKY STAR RESTAURANT 3903 INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- Pittsburgh Gets a Tech Makeover
By STEVEN KURUTZ - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The city is newly stylish, with hyped restaurants and an Ace hotel, thanks to a steady flow of Carnegie Mellon grads who decided to stay.
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- It’s Carrie Coon’s World Right Now And We Are Lucky To Be Living In It
By Mike Ryan - Friday Jul 14, 2017
The star of 'Fargo' and 'The Leftovers' talks about her road trip movie with Holly Hunter and why movies are hard.
- Baseball should thank its lucky stars Aaron Judge is in Derby
By Larry Brooks - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Aaron Judge has cut a Ruthian swath through baseball’s first half of the season, and to that point, could anyone imagine the Babe turning down the chance to participate in a hypothetical 1927 Home Run Derby? There is as much chance of that as the Bambino rejecting an offer of a six-pack of brews and...