The suit, coming after revelations that the company had obtained and mishandled the victim’s medical records, also named the C.E.O., Travis Kalanick.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LUCKY STAR RANCH, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Uber Is Sued by Woman Who Was Raped by One of Its Drivers in India
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Star Wars Battlefront II hands-on: Everyone can be a hero
By Dean Takahashi - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Electronic Arts debuted gameplay for its much-anticipated Star Wars Battlefront II shooter at an event at the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles. I was lucky enough to play a couple of rounds of multiplayer in the Assault on Theed. I really enjoyed it. In both rounds, I played as a battle droid on the planet […]
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Maker Looks to Shift Revenue to Hyperspace
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Electronic Arts Inc. says it will release its latest Star Wars console videogame with the lucrative virtual enhancements commonly found in free mobile games.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- This Is How Bad New Delhi's Air Pollution Is
Monday Dec 12, 2016
Air pollution in New Delhi was 20 times that of safe limits last week. The Wall Street Journal's Karan Deep Singh carries an air quality monitor for a day to see how dangerous the Indian capital's smog can be. Photo: Karan Deep Singh/The Wall Street Journal
- That's Hot: Barber in New Delhi Cuts Hair With Fire
Friday Jun 23, 2017
A barber in New Delhi, India is using fire and chemicals to cut hair instead of scissors.
- Colombia's Chávez-Style Land Reform
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Ranches can be taken if they are not in the social and ecological interest.