The gift from the Lowell Milken Family Foundation will bolster the work of the Hoffmitz Milken Center for Typography....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LUCKY GIFT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- ArtCenter College of Design Receives $2 Million Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Arkansas Colleges of Health Education Receives $15 Million
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The gift will help fund four construction projects at the Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine....
- Wayne State Receives $1.25 Million Planned Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 3, 2017
The gift from alumni and faculty members Peter and Karen Frade will assist students in the university's Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences....
- Lenfest Scholars Foundation Receives $20 Million Gift
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The gift from an anonymous donor nearly doubles the foundation's endowment, which supports college scholarships for students from rural districts in Pennsylvania....
- USC Receives $15 Million From Nemirovskys for Residential College
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday May 26, 2017
The gift from alumna and trustee Shelly Nemirovsky and her husband, Ofer, will endow and name a residential college in USC Village....
- Vanderbilt Receives $10 Million for College Halls Program
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
The anonymous gift will support an initiative to establish living–learning communities in residential colleges on campus....