Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LUCKY CHARMS FOREVER INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Demolition plans approved, 'Lucky 13' property listed for $9.75 million
By Teresa Hammerl, Hoodline - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Charming candid photos show the lighter side of San Francisco in the early 20th century
By Katie Dowd - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The photos span a period from the late 1800s through the 1960s. Many show San Francisco teens, girls in full skirts and boys in trendy leather jackets.
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
- Celadon Hires Turnaround Expert
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Celadon Group Inc., one of the largest trucking companies in the U.S. specializing in long-haul transport, is bringing in a turnaround expert to lead the operator as it tries to shore up its troubled finances.
- Modern updates mix with 1890s charm in this $849K Alameda Victorian
By Emily Landes - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Updated inside and out, 3250 Encinal Ave. is a charming 1890 Victorian just a few blocks away from the San Leandro Bay on Alameda Island. It is a little small at just under 1,300 square feet, but given that the home is move-in ready and sports hard-to-come-by amenities like two ensuite bedrooms it seems like