MessageGears has pulled in $2.75 million in funding, and is expanding its staff.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LUCKY 75 GROCERY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- MessageGears Raises $2.75 Million In New Financing
Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Demolition plans approved, 'Lucky 13' property listed for $9.75 million
By Teresa Hammerl, Hoodline - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- Great Article: Why Every Company Needs A ‘No Bozos’ Policy
By Nick - Monday Apr 1, 2013
Here’s a must-read article by Eric Jackson, in Forbes… Most of us have met “bozos” before in our work and personal lives. If you’re lucky, you’ve only seen them in the check-out aisle at the grocery store and quickly been able to divert your path away to a different lane — never to see them … Continue reading "Great Article: Why Every Company Needs A ‘No Bozos’ Policy"
- State of the Art: In Whole Foods, Bezos Gets a Sustainably Sourced Guinea Pig
By FARHAD MANJOO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
By purchasing the upscale chain, Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s chief, has a chance to tinker with how people buy groceries — and map the future of the physical store.
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.