NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LUCIANO GREEN ACRES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Tips On Using A Garden Fork – Learn When To Use A Garden Fork
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- Five Ways to Get the Most Bang for Your Buck from a Small Garden
By Drew Housman - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Living in New York City, I’m often disappointed in the quality of produce offered at the supermarkets. It’s not uncommon for carrots to wilt within a day, or for spinach to quickly turn into green mush even when it’s kept in the refrigerator’s “crisper” drawer. (Is anyone else certain that this has literally no effect on any produce put into it?) For the prices we pay, it’s a pretty demoralizing vegetable situation. That being the case, I often dream of ...
The post Five Ways to Get the Most Bang for Your Buck from a Small Garden appeared first on The Simple Dollar.
- San Francisco to Develop Treasure Island as Major Cultural Site
By JORI FINKEL - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The 405-acre site will be the city’s largest development of open space since Golden Gate Park in 1871.
- What Is Lithodora – Learn About The Care Of Lithodora In Gardens
By Mary H. Dyer - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.