Pizza restaurant chain Papa John's is advising its gluten-intolerant customers to take caution when considering ordering its new gluten-free pizza option.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LUCERO PIZZA RESTAURANT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Papa John's 'does not recommend' those with gluten intolerance eat its gluten-free pizza
By Alyssa Pereira - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- Summer Reading: Lemon White Pizza, Smothered Pork Chops, Pea Guacamole: 10 Takes on What to Cook This Summer
By JENNY ROSENSTRACH - Monday May 29, 2017
The best of this spring’s cookbooks remind us of the meaning and value of home-cooked meals.