Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LUCANTHA MARINE INSURANCE SERVICES, LLC
2014 - LUCANTHA MARINE INSURANCE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Anbang’s Sales Dry Up in New Challenge for Chinese Insurers
By KEITH BRADSHER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Data released days after Anbang’s chairman was detained by the police shows sales of insurance policies and investment products virtually stopped in April.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Le Pen Loses Luster, Signaling Far Right’s Retreat in France, and Maybe Beyond
By ADAM NOSSITER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
After Marine Le Pen was crushed in the presidential election, her party is faring dismally in legislative elections and squabbling over strategy.
- Can France's Marine Le Pen Win the Presidential Election?
Monday Mar 27, 2017
Marine Le Pen, leader of the National Front, is one of the most divisive politicians in Europe—and a frontrunner in France's presidential election this spring. What does she stand for, and can she win? WSJ's Niki Blasina reports. Photo: Jeff J. Mitchell/Getty Images