The social media giant has quietly authorized the release of a Chinese version of its Moments app, a highly unusual move that raises transparency questions.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LU AN GROUP USA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- In China, Facebook Tests the Waters With a Stealth App
By PAUL MOZUR - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Viacom Starts New Advanced Ad Unit
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Viacom's Advanced Advertising group will partner with clients to create multiplatform audience-targeting solutions and "platform-native advertising that captures attention, engages audiences anddrives impact for brands."
- Fox Commits To 6-Second Spots On YouTube
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The companies say the commercials are non-skippable video ads, which will also be used first across Fox Network Group's digital, on-demand platforms and later on linear television.
- On Technology: How Hate Groups Forced Online Platforms to Reveal Their True Nature
By JOHN HERRMAN - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Internet companies annexed much of our public sphere, playacting as little democracies — a charade they gave up last week.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.