The conservative commentator posted a barrage of criticism about Delta Air Lines on Twitter. Delta responded that her actions were “unnecessary and unacceptable.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LTL DELTA MANAGEMENT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Delta Air Lines Refunds Ann Coulter $30 After Twitter Complaints
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Listing of the Day: Toronto Forest Hill
Friday Jun 23, 2017
The sprawling steel-frame and concrete mansion sits in Toronto's most prestigious and affluent neighborhoods.
- Amtrak Picks Delta’s Former Chief to Lead It Through Challenging Time
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Richard Anderson, who retired from Delta last year after nine years of running the airline, will serve as co-chief executive with Charles Moorman until Dec. 21.
- Paying people to preserve forests really seems to work
By Cathleen O'Grady - Friday Jul 21, 2017
It's a cost-effective option for carbon management.
- Delta Passenger Restrained After Trying to Open Exit Door, Charges Say
By JACEY FORTIN - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
After a flight attendant smashed a wine bottle over the man’s head, he was restrained with the help of other passengers.
- Migos kicked off Delta flight hours before show, manager threatens to sue
By Michelle Robertson - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Rap group Migos was removed from a Delta flight Friday, en route to a concert in Des Moines.
TMZ shared a video showing the three Migos – Quavo, Offset and Takeoff – and their manager arguing with Delta Airlines staff in a jetway at the Atlanta international airport.