Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE ST.
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LT SUNNYSIDE HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- The company called Blockchain raises $40 million
By Romain Dillet - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Blockchain (the company) just raised a $40 million Series B funding round led by Lakestar. Blockchain has been working on the most popular bitcoin wallet in the world. You can open a wallet on the company’s website or through its mobile apps. GV, Nokota Management, Digital Currency Group and existing investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Mosaic Venture Partners, Prudence Holdings,… Read More
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Amazon's Taking $70 Off Sony's Best Bluetooth Noise-Cancelling Headphones
By Shep McAllister on Deals, shared by Shep McAllister to Lifehacker - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Sony’s MDR line of Bluetooth headphones sold like gangbusters during Black Friday, but if you were holding out for noise cancelling models, Amazon’s rewarding your patience today with a $70 discount on the top-of the line MDR1000x.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Boston to Baghdad: The Man Behind New England's Shootout for Soldiers Event
By msilva - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Case Study: Social Finance Lifts Sales With Addressable TV Campaign
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Addressable TV campaigns are a good complement to linear TV ad campaigns, according to Social Finance, a provider of consumer financial products. Working with A&T Adworks on two addressable campaigns,Social Finance experienced a lift in the number of customers that applied for its product, and a "halo" effect to other products in its portfolio.