Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jan 28, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 24, 1999
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1999 - LPM INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- LG to Unveil webOS-Powered TV
By Min-Jeong Lee - Monday Dec 30, 2013
South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc. will soon take the veils off a television model that will run on the webOS operating system, highlighting its ambition of creating a prominent operating system for so-called smart TVs.
- Big surprise in Palm Beach
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
- The South Park Commons Fills a Hole in the Tech Landscape
By CADE METZ - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
The Bay Area tech scene has start-up incubators and hacker spaces. But what do you do when you want to figure out your next move?
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.