The price illustrates the broader rise in real estate values in Hong Kong, already home to an expensive housing market per square foot.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - LP REAL ESTATE PROPERTIES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A $664,000 Parking Spot Symbolizes Hong Kong’s Property Frenzy
By AUSTIN RAMZY - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Major Rental-Home Companies Set to Merge as U.S. House Prices Recover
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
The merger of Invitation Homes and Starwood Waypoint Homes would create one of the biggest institutional owners of single-family rentals, with 82,000 homes.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Historic Home Available For $10 — But You Have To Move It Elsewhere Yourself
By Mary Beth Quirk - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Does the idea of owning a historic home for the bargain price of just $10 sound good to you? If so, you better get the heavy machinery ready because you’ll have to move it off the property.The real estate group that purchased the property that’s home to the historic Lewis Estates house in Montclair, NJ, is going to subdivide …
- Square Feet: Apple Disrupts Silicon Valley With Another Eye-Catcher: Its New Home
By KATHY CHIN LEONG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Apple Park, headquarters for 12,000 people, has brought tourists, businesses and higher real estate prices to the surrounding area.
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.