New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LOYA'S WELDING AND MACHINING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Fear in Texas town as razor blades are found welded onto slides in children's playgrounds
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Researchers use lasers to weld spider silk to kevlar
By John Timmer - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
The silk proteins themselves are involved in locally increasing the laser power.
- So Crazy It Works: A Very Bold Update of a Grand Victorian
Friday Aug 4, 2017
Returning to her native Kentucky, designer Lucinda Loya melds nostalgia and courage to create an interior full of history, color and the energy that comes of a curated chaos.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Town on edge after razor blades found welded onto playground slides
By Fox News - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Authorities in southeast Texas have launched an investigation after city workers found razor blades embedded in playground equipment at two parks. Officials in Huntsville, located about 70 miles north of Houston, found four blades on two slides at Emancipation and Boettcher Mill Road parks. Investigators told FOX 26 Houston a heating device is being used...