Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - LOWER EAST SIDE ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- A Deep Dive Into New York's East Side Access Project
Sunday Apr 24, 2016
The East Side Access project will link the Long Island Railroad to New York City's Grand Central Terminal. Projected to be completed in 2022, it required construction of about eight miles' worth of tunneling in Manhattan and Queens. Photo: Denise Blostein/The Wall Street Journal
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Park Avenue Home Sells for $26 million---26% Off
Friday Jun 23, 2017
On the Upper East Side, the unit originally sought $35 million in February.