The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 25, 2003)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 08, 1999
NYS DOS ID#
SPIEGEL & UTRERA, P.A., P.C.
45 JOHN STREET, STE. 711
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10038
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1999 - LOW BUDGET ADVERTISING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Burger King's Machado, GE's Comstock Among Ad Club Of NY Honorees
Monday Jul 17, 2017
The Advertising Club of New York Is honoring industry luminaries at a New York gala July 18. The group's annual Advertising People of the Year awards celebrates talent across five categories who havemade outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry's standards, creative excellence and social responsibility.
- News Outlets to Seek Bargaining Rights Against Google and Facebook
By JIM RUTENBERG - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
A group of news organizations plans to ask Congress for the right to negotiate with the online giants, which are gaining greater shares of digital advertising and distribution.
- Pet City: This Instagram Dog Wants to Sell You a Lint Roller
By ANDY NEWMAN - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Dogs that are big on Instagram make big money pushing products. Some of their owners have quit their day jobs.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Snap shares fall below IPO price as Morgan Stanley cuts rating
By Post Staff Report - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Snap Inc. has been slapped again — this time by the big Wall Street bank that underwrote its public stock debut. Shares of Snapchat’s parent company fell to fresh all-time lows on Tuesday after Morgan Stanley — which led the Snapchat parent’s IPO in March — cut its rating on the stock to equal weight...