Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LOVES LABOURS LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- PPC Spend Shows Conservatives Target Brexit, Labour The 'Dementia Tax'
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
"Campaign" has been looking at Conservative and Labour search advertising spending, which it believes shows the main points the companies want to end the election on. The Conservatives are outspendingLabour and focussing on Brexit-related searches, whereas Labour is focusing on the "dementia tax" and appears, the site concludes, to be receiving a higher number of impressions.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- For Mayor, a ‘Tough’ Investigator Accused of Pushing the Limits
By BRIAN M. ROSENTHAL - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bo Dietl was the private investigator of choice for Roger Ailes, Steve Bannon and Don Imus. Now, he wants to be New York City’s mayor.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.