Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
SETH A. LEVITT
713-05 EFFINGTON AVE.
FLUSHING, NEW YORK, 11358
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LOVEDOG HOLDINGS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- The Royal Flush: A $6400 Toilet
By Andy Jordan - Monday Apr 25, 2011
Kohler has created what it hopes to be a best-in-class toilet that costs $6400. WSJ's Andy Jordan gives the smart-toilet a whirl.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal May 03, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday May 3, 2017
GOP bill hung up on pre-existing conditions, Hillary Clinton points to Comey, Russia, sexism for loss, and NYC man honoring friend by flushing his ashes down ballpark toilets.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Overkill On Hold: Facebook's Delayed Video Plans
Thursday May 25, 2017
Later than sooner, Facebook will become yet another content provider, veering into a business that at the moment seems pretty overfilled.