The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - LOVE LOVE BAR INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- This New York Love Story Subverts Its ‘Happily Ever After’
By TERRENCE RAFFERTY - Monday Jul 17, 2017
“The Changeling,” by Victor LaValle, is a dark fairy tale of a father’s frantic quest through New York City.
- New York Today: New York Today: Working the (Nightclub) Ropes
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Monday: Advice from a host at the door, hot weather, and celebrating Loving Day.
- N.Y.C. Nature: Dainty Invader: the Deptford Pink
By DAVE TAFT - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The flower is an uninvited lovely of New York’s woods.