Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LOUCKS ELECTRIC, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Maryland and D.C. Sue Trump Over His Private Businesses
By SHARON LaFRANIERE - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The complaint, filed in federal court, says that the president’s failure to shed his businesses has undermined public trust and violated the Constitution.
- Democrats in Congress Sue Trump Over Foreign Business Dealings
By SHARON LaFRANIERE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Nearly 200 members, believed to be the most to ever sue a sitting president, will contend that the president has accepted gifts from foreign powers in violation of the Constitution.
- Jeffrey Immelt Set to Retire as General Electric Chief
By CHAD BRAY - Monday Jun 12, 2017
John Flannery, who has been with General Electric since 1987 and leads its health care unit, is to become chief executive on Aug. 1 and chairman on Jan. 1.
- A Lifer at General Electric, John Flannery Is Named Chief Executive
By JULIE CRESWELL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In taking over from Jeffrey R. Immelt, Mr. Flannery will face the challenges of simplifying G.E.’s complex structure and lifting its lagging stock price.
- Government Investment in the Electric Car
Tuesday Jun 12, 2012
Renault-Nissan Alliance CEO Carlos Ghosn talks with WSJ Deputy Managing Editor Alan Murray about the role of government support and subsidies in the future of the electric car.
- Electric-Bus Maker Proterra Raises $55 Million With Eye Toward IPO
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Proterra, the electric-bus maker heading toward a possible initial public offering, has raised an additional $55 million in funding from investors including BMW AG’s venture-capital arm and Al Gore’s investment fund.