NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - LOTUS LAND ENTERTAINMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- ‘Younger’ star Hilary Duff teases ‘big shocking twist’ this season
By Andrea Morabito, Robert Rorke - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Younger Wednesday, 10:30 p.m., TV Land Kelsey Peters (Hilary Duff) has spent the past three seasons of “Younger” ambitiously climbing the corporate ladder at Empirical Publishing with her colleague and friend, Liza Miller (Sutton Foster). So when Liza revealed in the Season 3 finale that she’s not 26 years old, but 40 with a college-age...
- These ‘Gorgeous’ ladies were the true pioneers of women’s wrestling
By Kirsten Fleming - Friday Jun 23, 2017
During a 1985 audition inside a sweaty Los Angeles gym, a 21-year-old phlebotomist named Jeanne Basone volunteered to charge head-first into the turnbuckle of a wrestling ring and land upside down. Despite having no wrestling experience, she nailed the difficult maneuver, impressing everyone in the room. “I just went for it,” recalls Basone, who was...